With the effects of Lockdown and Covid19 really starting to kick in, lots of us are now finding ourselves working from home. So with this in mind we caught up Alexander Joseph Interiors who wanted to share their thoughts and ideas for how you can make your work days as productive and seamless as possible. See our top 10 suggestions below.
1. Get organised – set yourself objectives for the day by writing a to do list.
2. Use your lunch break wisely – move around the house, go outside or to another room, tidy your work space, pick up an extra hobby (reading, painting) something to distract your mind from work for a short while.
4. Make sure you drink plenty of water – don’t break good habits just because you are at home.
5. Stay in touch with your colleagues – it doesn’t have to be all day every day, keep communication regular, it will make you feel less isolated.
7. Stick to your normal hours – it can be easy to work overtime at home, but keep your routine as normal as possible – be strict with yourself when it comes to time management.
8. Get dressed – it doesn’t have to be normal work clothes, but don’t stay in you dressing gown or pyjamas all day.
10. Plan your meals – don’t snack just because you’re at home.
Hope this helps.