You can tell a lot about a man by the way he presents himself. In 2019, when the male grooming market is growing faster than you can say ‘carefully manicured nails’, the effort men are putting into their appearance is becoming a serious power move – giving them an edge in the arenas of business, romance and influence, among others.
Get Groomed eliminates the stressful travel to and from barber shops and every problem in between. By bringing specialised, professional barbering right to a client’s doorstep, Get Groomed is ensuring that a client receives a top class service, in the comfort of their own home – or even their office or hotel room! That’s the whole ethos of Get Groomed – wherever is best for the client, is where the barber will show up.
Get Groomed has access to a large team of professional mobile barbers who are well trained and vetted. The company connects its customers with the right barber for them, in their area, completely tailored for their individual style at a time and place that suits the client.
Today they share 5 things you can tell about a man based on his grooming regime.
1. A man who regularly visits his barber – too many men wait for the ear-tickling, lock-tugging stage before visiting their barbers. Every 4 weeks is the general rule, because if you can notice that your hair needs a cut, it’s likely that other people have, too. Man will well-cut hair is proactive and in control.
2. A man with a signature scent – scent should be a subtle part of your overall presence. It shouldn’t be loud and obnoxious, but a classy reminder of who you are. A man with a signature scent knows who he is and is not afraid to show it.
3. A man with fresh breath – a valuable man has valuable interactions. Make sure your smile is dazzling and your breath clean and fresh so you can easily project the best possible you.
4. A man with well-groomed facial hair – facial hair of any length should be tamed and maintained if a man once to broadcast to the world that he’s adept and in-control. It’s worth working your shaving habits into a skincare routine to minimise irritation and redness.
5. A man with tidy eyebrows – big eyebrows are great. Just think of Colin Farrell and George Clooney. But wild monobrows make you look just that – wild! Ask your barber to give them a trim next time you get your hair cut and let your sophisticated side shine through.