Now we’re back to WFH being the new norm, urgh, I know for some of you, it never stopped. But now we are well and truly in Lockdown 3:0, it’s so important we don’t slip into bad habits, you know, come on, joggers with a shirt and tie, roll out of bed turn your computer on and slip straight into a TEAM’s session with, “Ohhh I’m having some issues with my camera today”.
With bad habits, these can really effect your physical and mental health. It’s only a small thing but, it’s the small things that make a difference these day. Thinking about this we wanted we wanted to share Harry’s easy-but-effective products for your at-home hair routine this January, whether you’re looking to simply step up your hair game in 2021 or in search for products to combat a stressed-out scalp, Harry’s are here to help.
For an easy and effortless zoom-ready style:
- Texturising Putty – Adds texturing and definition for an effortless style, this product works to enhance your natural look with lasting definition.
- Harry’s recently partnered with Luke Hersheon to offer some easy tips and grooming advice for guys. Luke’s top tip – Slightly warm Harry’s Texturising Putty with a hair dryer before applying to make the product more workable and go further.
To combat a stressed-out Scalp:
- Scalp Scrub – a once-weekly first step in your scalp health routine, this scrub features two types of sugars that work to exfoliate the scalp and remove dry skin, buildup and excess oil.
- Dry Scalp 2in1 Shampoo & Conditioner – Made for guys dealing with dry scalp, itchiness and buildup, this formula lightly exfoliates and promotes overall scalp health.
- Contains Aloe to hydrate, nourish, and revitalise skin and hair, Black Pepper to soothe irritated skin and regulate sebum and Papaya Extract to exfoliate.
- (Comes in 3 levels depending on dandruff severity: Dry Scalp, Anti-Dandruff and Extra Strength Anti-Dandruff)
The final step in your scalp care routine, this cream is a lightweight scalp conditioning treatment that soothes the skin and maintains a natural barrier, keeping it healthy and strong. This oil-free formula is safe to use every day without weighing down your hair