Buying the perfect grooming gift for a man can be a difficult task, there are so many different types and styles of scent and what suits one fella doesn’t always suit another and in the same respect every guy is different and is attracted to different ingreidents. Some guys like their fragrances deep and heavy to ensure everyone knows when they enter the room whereas some men prefer a light and refreshing aroma.
This Christmas, you can’t go wrong at Selfridges who are here to help by offering a variety of scents to impress any man, no matter how difficult to buy for. So we asked a expert in the form of Elodie Bohuon, Selfridges fragrance buyer to advise us of her top 5 new fragrances for the Yuletide.
- CREED AVENTUS – With key notes of Bergamot, Blackcurrant, Musk and Vanilla. Aventus a great fragrance for the man of action: bold, spirited and confident.
2. ATKINSONS 24 OLD BOND STREET CHRISTMAS LIMITED EDITION – Bracingly fresh yet warmly embracing, this iconic English cologne gets a make over for Christmas – perfect for the more traditional Gentleman in the family.
3. MiN NY MOON DUST – Reflecting the bold and mysterious scent of gunpowder after desert rain, this exclusive fragrance is a great match for an eclectic individual.
4. BELLA BELLISSIMA TOMBÉE DE LA NUIT – A dark and seductive fragrance with notes of innocent orange blossom and jasmine that contrasts with sensual tobacco-smoked patchouli. This new exclusive scent will be a must have this Christmas.
5. JOHN VARVATOS DARK REBEL – Containing hints of Jamaican rum, black leather, and the exotic dragon skull flower accord, this fragrance has a wild edge that is made for the more daring personalities this season.